Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Men please answer (gillette fusion power)?

men do you get razor bumps when you use the Gillette Fusion Power razor?
Answer:
I love the Gillette Fusion power. No razor bumps. It is the best razor I have used. The blades are a little expensive though.
I use fusion, not fusion power, but I have tried Gillette mach 3 power, I didn't get any bumps, use a more moisturizing shaving gel/foam.
I think it depends on the shaving cream/lotion you use and how you shave. Everyone always says to shave in the direction that hair grows, but I feel that doesn't give me a close shave so I used to get razor bumps. Then I started using this Aveno shaving cream and I don't get them anymore. Also, use a sharp razor and shave after showering so the hair is softer. Try exfoliating while in the shower too. I never liked the fusion, or quattro, so I stick to disposable 3 blade razors and replace them frequently.
im thinking about getting 1
I don't. Before I shower I quickly shave with an electric shaver. Then while I'm in the shower I use a non-foaming cream and the Gillette Fusion Power razor to shave with. No bumps, no nicks, just a perfect shave every time. Give it a try.
it really helps if you shave towards your ball meaning downwards with the handle facing down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Masturbation Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net