Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MEN: What do you prefer- ELECTRIC shaving or WET shaving?

PLEASE READ DETAILS::::

I've been a wet-shaver all my life. But these days it's really starting to p*** me off.

Every time I shave I break out in a lot of zits.

Which causes YOU less break-outs, electric or wet/razor?
Answer:
Hi, wet shave, to stop the zits or bumps, put a damp flannel in the microwave for 20 seconds until its warm, place it over the beard area for about 1 min, this will soften the bristles and make it easier to shave, also use a good shave cream like King of Shaves and change the razor often
im a wet shaver..
electric shaver is supposed to help with facial issues as it doesnt irritate your skin..
if you use the one time shavers i suggest you soak it in alcohol first for at least 5 minutes believe me you'll have less break outs and if you have a trimmer that you always use make sure you soak the head with alcohol for about 5 min to disenfect it so everytime you use it do that before shaving and also wash you face twice a day that minimizes acne
I hate dry shaving:irritates my skin.
So I PREFER WET SHAVING.
IS WAY CLEANER TOO.
SKY
An electric shaver, by it麓s very nature cannot give as close a shave as a wet shave. However it does not irritate the skin and you can always have a quick shave in the afternoon with the electric if required.
I stopped shaving with the electric(rotary type) for a time and found that the wet shave was great but then my skin gradually became more sensitive until I was forced to switch back to the electric.
wet
wet; just get better acne stuff oxy pads works for me when proactive didnt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Masturbation Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net