Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Men: Sensual spots?

I am a female and I don't want preverted answers like on my penis or something. For example I like being kissed in my ear is there any sensual spots for you all out there?
Answer:
neck ;)
im a female... but my boyfriend likes being kissed on the neck.
Ear gets me every time... neck is pretty good too. Tongue.. yep... I get most aroused by a light scent. the unmistakeable smell of excitement .. people forget the sense of smell is an erogenous zone. oh.. yes.. also butt cheeks.. mine... but hers are just as sensual.
it all depends on the guys, some guys have sensitive nipples which can get hard when they are stimulated, some have sensitive balls, lips, etc. each guy has different spots, so you will have try and find out.

people say that male g-spot is inside the rectum, where the prostate is, you can insert a finger inside, and feel the round thing, massage it, some guys claim that it was the most incredible orgasm, they have had.

if you don't want to do that, massage the area between the balls and anus, press against it, it can also somehow stimulate the prostate.
My nipples, neck, hands :)
Well, I don't mind being kissed on my ear, etc, but I don't get anywhere near the pleasure my female partners have gotten from non-gential stimulation. My understanding is that this is pretty normal, males erogenous feelings are much more genital-focussed then women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Masturbation Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net