Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Men, Marijuana, and babies!! HELP!?

I have a guy friend who I have known for 9 years.. Out of these 9 years he has been an avid pot smoker. He recently quit 2 weeks ago, and has mentioned to me that he want's his own kids one day.
Do you think that all that pot smoking make him sterile at all?
Answer:
no not at all pot affects the brain
i dont think he could be sterill but theres a good chance but ithink a baby of his would have major birth deffects
he'll be alright, maybe a Little less than most people
I think that guys who smoke pot should not have any kids!!
My understanding is that it can cause him to be sterile, There is also a question of birth defects, but I do not know whether to treat that seriously, because it is being mentioned in respect of older men and younger women and I suspect it is just one of those feminist scares.
The THC stays in the system for months from what I was told. So it could affect the kid unless maybe he waits for a good long while before he gets anyone pregnant.
i don't think so but if your worried its been proved that eating a few bulbs of raw garlic increases fertility
No. I know of no medical studies that have proven long term marijuana smoking attributes to a low sperm count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Masturbation Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net