Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Messuring penis? gals r also most welcome to answer?

if the end of the messuring tape is touching my stomach from where my penis is attached, i messure my penis like that is that rite? n im 18 i have 6.5 penis is that average?
Answer:
yeah thats the right way man, and yeah thats bout average length,
nice ;]

lol dont matter 's long as you happy with your self ;]
I just tried that and im 6.5 as well I'm gonna try it with an erection now and see what it is.
goodness!
yes thats it.. the length doesn't matter its as much as the "motion in the ocean" so good luck.
Use this guide to measure properly http://www.blakereviews.com/forum/index.
Girth is everything.
That's just fine... =D
I measure from my anus to the tip of my penis. I come up with about 13.5 inches.
thats about right and guy your average if you want to increase length and girth called use a pump
Its just the average size... As long as its still work...
i've measured mine that way too. got 7" (honestly) if you learn how to use it %26 learn how to go down on a chick you will be alright.
Yes, that is the way you measure it. You are on the high end of average, which is 5.5 to 6.5 inches.
for 18, that is about the average size of a guys schwang-a-dang

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Masturbation Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net