Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Men please answer.?

do you have the Norelco rechargeable shaver w/precision cutting system 7115x?
is it good?
does it cause razor bumps?
do you recommend me getting it?
Answer:
I know it says this is for men, but my dad actually has one...no bumps! he has told my aunt to buy it for my uncle. My dad has the most trouble EVER with razor burn, so this has been the best for him. Hope that helps! Good Luck!
I gotta tell ya. I have been shaving for 35 years. I have used straight razors, safety razors, and Norelco razors. This year I bought the Braun 360 Complete and thought I went to heaven. I has given me a better shave by far that all the others. The Braun 360 Complete has my vote.
i've tried Norelcos and Braun electric razors and I have to tell you, for an electric razor, it doesn't get any better than the Braun 360 complete.

plus, i wouldn't get ANY kind of electric razor that's less than $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Masturbation Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net