Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Men's Deoderant/antipersprint .?

What is a really good deoderant that actually keeps you men dry ? My husband uses right gaurd but he works 3 jobs and it dosen't really seem to help . And yes he dose use the one that has an antipersprint in it so that is not my problom . Which brand would you recomend
Answer:
I use Degree and it works great. Not the one that goes on clear.
NIVEA EXTRA DRY FOR MEN
SKY
axe seems to work
my nephew (bad body odor problem) now uses Degree.

he need to put it on as soon as he gets out of the shower for it to be effective. something about the bacteria not having a chance to start.
anything wotks for me but im 10.
I shower with dial, I sometimes will wash my underarms with betadine and dial soap if I know I'll be doing physical stuff. Keeps the ordor down throughout the day.
Have him use Gold Bond medicated powder coupled with his anti - perspirant/deodorant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Masturbation Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net