Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Men, how do you feel about cards(Father's Day, Christmas, etc), do you like them or can you do without?


Answer:
As a father, cards and presents mean little to me. I only ask my children to at least call me and say have a great day Dad! I am lucky my three kids are in my life, and feel sad for those who have lost touch with their kids.
I don't really care unless there's money in it.
Cards.... Well, they are nice but I don't really need to get a card. Basically, I will not feel sad if I don't get one.
they go well with money in them but without money they are worthless
When you get a card the first thing most people look for is $$ or some type of gift certificate.

And when its empty they half read the card and give the phony thanks - B HONEST

at least guys and kids do! (scary connection)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Masturbation Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net