Saturday, October 31, 2009

Men only: Faced with death by starvation or eating your own penis, which would you choose?

This is an amazingly difficult question. Even if you survived, why would you want to without your penis?

Assume there are no alternatives to these two options. Starvation, or eat your penis and live.

Obviously this question is only for men.
Answer:
I would eat my arm or many other body parts before I would ever be able to eat my penis, but I would choose death if it got to that point.
Death
No this is a question that does not belong here.
What is the healthissue here?
Nowhere
Sky.
It is kinda of awkward. I would rather starve to death cuase u would have the pain of cutting it off and never having it again.
Its a q i hope im never faced with lol
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Masturbation Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net