Sunday, October 25, 2009

Manboobs. Are there any discreet support bras for men?


Answer:
We had a guy in the operating room for emergency orthopedic surgery get undressed to reveal a wire push-up bra, and this guy did not nead a bra. I certainly didn't know he had one on until he was undressed.

I had to answer this question, though. I love that term - "manboobs". It just cracks me up. Manboobs! Manboobs! Heeee Heeee Heeeeeeee!
try a tight fitting vest! or join the gym to turn those man boobs into muscle!
haha wat man would wear a bra
not that I've ever heard of.
how about diet, avoid alcohol %26 try exercise?
see links below.
%26 ask your GP/MD/Doc for advice, men are just as susceptible as women to breast cancer, if left unchecked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Masturbation Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net