Saturday, October 31, 2009

Men .. does it hurt when you WAX?

your balls? to those who get them waxed? do you get embarrassed having your ballz waxed?
Answer:
Why in The WOrld would a man wax there balls Ahhhhh
i dont wax
i dont know... never done it.. i use different stuff
Only some stupid vane Hollywood guy even think of doing that.
NO i'm sure it feels GREAT! What do you think??
i am a very hairy individual, and i wax. but i mostly just go for shoulders and back... not my genitalia. the first time i waxed i felt like i was being flayed alive. kind of like steve correll on 40 year old virgin... so i would never think of that for my testes. personally, i like having hair, in the right places. i garden my area to keep it nice and well kept. and i trim all my chest hair and arm hair. i was born hairy so im just going to have to find me a girl that likes hair b/c shaving gives too much razor burn and waxing just plain sucks. after i get some laser on my back, i might consider my testes if it doesnt look or feel painful...

in the end, i like my testes right where they are, not stuck to the paper that was riped from my body.
YES! Oh god yes!
What made u pounce on this kind of question
I don't have hairy balls, but i can only imagine the pain. aaaaaahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Masturbation Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net