Saturday, October 31, 2009

Men going ladiesssssss?

I feel like guys are getting more and more passive in bed. In my last relationship I felt like I was the man pleasing the submissive lady...of course got tired of it...what's gotten into you guys? no more manhood left out there?
Answer:
Unfortunately rules have changed. Women wanted liberation, and now men don't even open the doors for us. WE BROUGHT IT TO OURSELVES.
tell me about it, the last few lays I got I might as well as just cranked the rampant rabbit up, men are so lazy in the sack.
3, 2, 1, your back in the room.
I think men are getting more and more passive in bed because a majority of them expect to be pleased rather than to please. It's incredibly the opposite of what I would expect, but it seems to be happening.
Dear Yerba: As the ole saying goes, "try, try, try again". Trust me, there are some red hot chili peppers out there...
You got half an hour il give you some pleasing.
Hmmm thats quite odd. I am all about pleasing and I dont really care that much about myself. It just seems right and natural to me.
Sorry you keep finding the wrong guys.
were still here, i sort my wife straight out! i only said to her today, im the boss in this bedroom and dont you forget it, you'll do exactly what i say, any more of your whinging and youll make this f***king bed youself!!
your picking the wroung guys call me and i will show you all about how to treat a lady in bed
I know what u mean. But Larissa's right half of this is our fault and trust me, u can break the weak, they will take control again
I think you have just latched on to the wrong guys. I am sure there are plenty out there who know exactly what to do in the bedroom department. I do agree though that with women's liberation things have changed. I think men have become a lot more androgynous. One only has to look at the products available to men these days. Not that I am saying it is a bad thing to look after yourself and keep looking good, but it wasn't that long ago when all men really had was a bottle of Old Spice, now its the whole shebang with waxing, facials, surgery to look good. I think any good woman can train a man in the bedroom if she really wants to, although you don't want them too tame. Anyhow how would I know I'm just a gay guy spouting off.
If you were in Chicago, I'd show you more manhood.
Tru to some extent cos men like to be pleased sometimes, come on ladies you ant have all the pleasure to yourself, let the men have some too. Of course a hard days work and the man wants to come home and become relaxed and not have another hard session in bed, it can getting tiring.
2 much tuggin
Ok but not all men do you like to so me to find the other sid
me e- mail
sandbad979@yahoo.co.uk
waiting
sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Masturbation Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net