Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mega Men Multivitamin Side Effects?

When I started taking this vitamin I noticed that my urine is neon yellow. Is there a reason?
Answer:
It may be due to high levels of Vitamin C. That can cause your urine to be very yellow. Vitamin C is water soluble, so you don't have to worry about getting too much.
I found that the female version of this vitamin does the same thing. It's because it contains "mega" doses of some water soluable vitamins. Most of the vitamins just go thru your system and you end up peeing them out. In other words, you have some very expensive urine. My advice would be to get another type of vitamin, one that contains amounts of vitamins near the recommended daily allowance, and not more. That way you will not be peeing them away.
An excess of vitamins.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Masturbation Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net