Sunday, October 25, 2009

Married men- Should I?

For over a year now I have been extremely attracted to a married man here at work. His wife works here too. I have NEVER approached him, but he looks at me when he can. Is he looking at me because he is disgusted with me sneaking looks at him? Or is he hoping I will talk to him? I feel life in every cell of my body when I see him. I feel like I could breathe him into every cell. Can I approach him? I don't want to Marry him or anything.
Answer:
he is married so stay away, but enjoy the attraction...reallity is that if you ever did get to know him it wouldn't be any good so like i said enjoy the feelings you have now but don't proceed any further.
he's married...stay out of it, it will just cause a bunch of drama in the end...find a single guy
go for it. risk spoiling his marriage. risk losing both your jobs. it will be fun.
don't leave him alone, it's just an infatuation
What do you want to do with him?? Married guys like to talk and have friends too! So if you want to be his friend go talk to him. If you want to jump his bones and have multiple orgasms with him STAY AWAY he is married!
No never ever get involved with a married man he is married therefore he is off limits get it ? else you could end up missing some hair and teeth cause his wife will end up pulling your hair out and knocking your teeth out . leave him alone!
HELL NO! Get the hell away from him and don't ruin your life. You'll find someone hotter.
Don't know the whole situation, but does he have any kids? If so, I would say absolutely NO. It is also generally a bad idea to get involved with someone you work with. The fact that she works there too also complicates things. Did she start working there after him to check up on him? or visa versa? What is their history? Does she flirt with other guys at work? If so, flirting can't really hurt and may make him feel less awkward if that is what the looks are about.

I am all for women being less inhibited this way, but these are all things to be considered when opening up that can of worms!
Give the poor guy a break he wants some strange.
Nope.

It may look enticing, but it would be nothing but trouble.

You would regret it for the rest of your life.
STAY AWAY !! he is married, come on find a single guy, keep your clothes on !!
How would you like someone else hitting on your husband?
Stay away you have Absolutely no right to him! Be patient %26 you'll find someone you can have, just not him!
leave him alone homewrecker

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Masturbation Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net